Welcome to Loni's Life! and the 2010 Operation Write Home Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop! If you've arrived here from Sharon Field's Created by U blog, then you are in the right place at Stop #66 of over 135 fabulous blogs for this year's Memorial Day Hop! If you've started here at Loni's Life, then please continue onwards from here; the last stop will circle you back around to Stop #1 the OWH Home which will link you to Stop 2 and so forth.
I was introduced to OWH during last year's hop under their previous name... and I've loved being able to support our Heroes by providing hand-stamped cards to give them some options when writing home to their loved ones. After all, they don't have the luxury of card shops or card departments at the local grocery store or drugstore... and probably precious little time and/or space to stamp their own creations. As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I have plenty of card making materials and love to use them!
So on this Memorial Day weekend, I give thanks to all of our Veterans, to those serving Active Duty, and to all those who have given their lives to protect the basic freedoms we enjoy here in the USA. I'd also like to give a shout out to all of those Military Families out there who go for extended periods without seeing their Hero while he or she is doing their job ~ Bless you and may your Heroes make it home safely to you.
My card for this Hop is made with products available from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Sprinkles, Whimsical Words
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Real Red
Paper: Brilliant Blue (8 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded to 4 1/4x 5 1/2 as card base; plus scrap); Real Red 4 x 5 1/4; Whisper White 5 x2;5x 1 3/4; scrap.
Accessories: Sponge; 3/4 inch Real Red polka dot grosgrain ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals; SNAIL adhesive; Curly Label punch; Big Shot; Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder; Movers and Shapers with Punch Windows; Real Red Stampin' Write marker
I hope you've enjoyed your visit to Loni's Life, but it's time to send you along to the next fabulous stop with Jennifer at JAMSquared.
I was introduced to OWH during last year's hop under their previous name... and I've loved being able to support our Heroes by providing hand-stamped cards to give them some options when writing home to their loved ones. After all, they don't have the luxury of card shops or card departments at the local grocery store or drugstore... and probably precious little time and/or space to stamp their own creations. As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I have plenty of card making materials and love to use them!
So on this Memorial Day weekend, I give thanks to all of our Veterans, to those serving Active Duty, and to all those who have given their lives to protect the basic freedoms we enjoy here in the USA. I'd also like to give a shout out to all of those Military Families out there who go for extended periods without seeing their Hero while he or she is doing their job ~ Bless you and may your Heroes make it home safely to you.
My card for this Hop is made with products available from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Sprinkles, Whimsical Words
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Real Red
Paper: Brilliant Blue (8 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded to 4 1/4x 5 1/2 as card base; plus scrap); Real Red 4 x 5 1/4; Whisper White 5 x2;5x 1 3/4; scrap.
Accessories: Sponge; 3/4 inch Real Red polka dot grosgrain ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals; SNAIL adhesive; Curly Label punch; Big Shot; Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder; Movers and Shapers with Punch Windows; Real Red Stampin' Write marker
I hope you've enjoyed your visit to Loni's Life, but it's time to send you along to the next fabulous stop with Jennifer at JAMSquared.

Comments
Wonderful card. I like how you carried the dot theme throughout the card. Thanks for supporting our Heros with cards.
Jeanine
Happy Hopping, Loni!
Cynthia Ferenz
Proud Parent of 2 Soldiers
stampindragon at verizon dot net
R/
Susan
(78 on the list)
Patty
Thanks so much for sharing!
Happy Memorial Day!
God Bless our Soldiers & their families!
~Ola
okj83 at live dot com