Skip to main content

SU Stars Holiday Blog Hop

Welcome to Loni's Life and yet another Blog Hop.. yes, that's 3 weekends in a row... first with the Late Night Stampers Royal Blog Tour, then last weekend we were celebrating Valentine's Day early with the folks at Operation Write Home.  This weekend it's another talented bunch of stampers and scrappers known as the SU STARS.  


If you're already on the tour, then you've just arrived from Tory's Stampin' Studio , aren't her projects great?!    I'm the last stop on this month's tour.. so if you are starting here, just follow the link at the end to go to our SU Stars home page and to visit 22 other project pages!    



From my New Toy collection: 




Stamps: Word Play
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers in Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, and Garden Green
Paper: Early Espresso, Cheryl Cobbler, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, Petals A Plenty embossing folder, Early Espresso 5/8 inch satin ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, and Gold Glow Smooch Spritz.





From my older toy collection... we wouldn't want those older stamps to feel like the Toys from the Island of Misfit Toys now would we? 








Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Candy Cane Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Regals Designer Buttons, Stampin' Write Markers 



I hope you've enjoyed our SU STARS Blog Hop.. if you started here at Loni's Life then continue on to the SU STARS home to enjoy the rest of the hop....  but before you go, please leave me a comment about your favorite Christmas or Holiday family tradition.  I'll have a random drawing for some Blog Candy from the comments left by 10pm Central on Sun 11/21 (limit 1 chance per person please) and Mocha will announce the winner on Monday.   


Hugs & Blessings, 





Comments

Tory said…
Great cards, Loni. Thanks for organizing the hop!
Anonymous said…
Super cards. Love the embossing folder, it makes such rich cards.

Thanks for all the hard work putting the hop together. Have a great day!
Raissa Spatola said…
Hi Loni!
I love that you call them your toy collection! Your cards are great! Now I'll have to dig out Loads of Love! TFS!
Rubber hugs,
Raissa
thestampinglady said…
My kids are 37 and 31 and we still do stock! It just would not be Christmas without them. Hopefully my almost 2 yo grandson will love our tradition too.
What a great idea, toy collection, you are very clever. Thanks for putting the hop together and taking care of all of us.
oops! Loni forgot to tell you I love Old Fashion, Vintage Christmas
lisa808 said…
Thanks for the fun hop and sharing your creativity.

One holiday tradition is to have trifle as a dessert. Yummy!
Patrice Herrera said…
3 Weekends in a row!!! Wow that must be a record :) I like your new "Toy" I have bee eying that set for sometime now maybe I should get it. Love that little truck it is an oldie but a goodie. Have a great Thanksgiving Loni
More great cards from Loni and a lovely planned Blog Hop! Yay! Thanks so much for organizing the hops! I love doing them!
Veronica said…
Love your cards, Loni. Loads of Love is one of my favorite sets!!
Loni, great projects!. Thank you for your coordination and for sharing with us. Hugs,
Martha Lucia Gomez
www.stampartpapel.com
Great cards, Loni. Thanks for organizing the Blog Hop.

Denise Foor
www.denisefoor.blogspot.com
Carolyn Sharkas said…
Another great hop, Loni. thanks for all you do. Oh, and great cards, too.

hugs,
StamperShirley said…
Love these cards - sometimes we forget about those little touches that add so much, like tearing paper - need to get back to that. Thank you for all you do for our blog hops - couldn't do it without you!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Hop 2013

Operation Write Home Blog Hop Welcome to Loni's Life and a quick stop on the Operation Write Home Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop 2013 edition.    I am an Independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and enjoy hand-stamping greeting cards for all occasions.  I realize that our military folks that are far from home don't have the convenience of a Hallmark store or card section at their local grocery store or convenience shop.   So I put my love of stamping to good use by sending OWH cards for our Heroes to use to send notes of love and care to their loved ones back home.  I know these Heroes enjoy picking out the cards for their loved ones and I know the loved ones back at home cherish each note or card they receive from their hero.    Based on OWH Sketch Challenge #171 Stamps: Million Dollar Moments (Spring 2013 Hostess set) Ink: Island Indigo Paper: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Not Quite Navy, Naturals White, Quatrefancy Specia...

CFH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop

Welcome to the Cards for Heroes 2009 Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop . This is stop #124 of 135. If you started somewhere in the middle, or from Cathy's Blog Crafty Thoughts or just happen to be visiting my blog, you can return to the top of the hop by clicking here . The Blog Hop doesn't officially kick-off until Saturday morning May 23rd around Noon PST, so you may want to hold off on your hopping until then. I am new to Cards for Heroes and jumped right in with both feet by joining the 2009 Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop. This will be another worthy outlet for some of my card crafting for charity. I'm not from a military family and don't have any Active Duty friends or family. The closest military person I know is my best friend's dear hubby is a retired Marine ( Semper Fi ). While I may not personally know very many military folks, I am like Demi Moore's character in A Few Good Men and am glad they are there "Because they stand on a wall and they say ...

2014 OWH Memorial Day Blog Hop

Hello Friends, Family, VC Rockers, and Operation Write Home Fans! It's the 2014 Edition of the OWH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop!   The official start is around 6AM eastern on the 24th and the wonderful Elves of the OWH Blog Hop World will be getting the links added during the night.   All products used are from Stampin' Up! using OWH Sketch # B-10   Stamps: Perfect Pennants, Project Life Point & Click Ink: Real Red Paper: Bashful Blue (retired), Brilliant Blue (retired), Real Red, Whisper White Accessories: 1/4 inch Real Red stitched grosgrain ribbon, 1/2" circle punch, Bitty Banners framelits, Big Shot die-cutting too, standard cutting pads, magnetic platform, Stampin' Dimensionals.   Keeping Hopping by Returning to Operation Write Home   Blog Candy Opportunity :  Leave a comment by 10pm Central Monday May 26 and Mocha and Tazzy will select 1 random winner for a retired but unused S...